Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm...

I don't know about you all, but I find it a complete miracle that when you have a really bad cold...you know the super head congested, can't breathe, sinuses hurt to the point that you think your head is going to explode but yet the build-up is so fricking bad that you can't NOT blow and your nose looks similar to that of Rudolph, only much dryer, kind of cold...that brain matter does not start coming out your nostrils.

Gross, you say. Yeah it's gross, and it hurts like that commercial for Advil (I think it is) where the guy with a jackhammer is beating on the women's skull, only in my case he's drilling into my sinuses, but now that I think about it, drilling would probably make me feel a whole lot better. But you get the picture. You don't want to blow, you don't want to cough, but in either case, you have no choice, those body functions take over out of neccessity and you are no longer in control.

Shit.

And yes I've taken medication to relieve the pressure, I've taken medication to relieve the pain, the only thing left is to drink and relieve ALL pain.

At least until morning.

But, I've taken medication so I can't even drink. That was not thorough thinking on my part was it?

Well, at least I got to vent a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!